The personal data controller is:
ul. M. Konopnickiej 5/5
The Controller makes every effort to ensure respect for your privacy and the protection of your personal data when using the Website and takes all necessary measures to this end.
Our databases are properly protected against third party insights and external access. The recipients of your data are authorised INTRA S.A. employees/cooperators, who can access them in order to perform their duties (e.g. sales, marketing department employees, etc.).
INTRA S.A. collects the following personal data via the contact form on the website http://intrasa.pl:
- First name and surname,
- e-mail address,
By completing the contact form, you consent to the processing of personal data.
Providing personal data, respectively, in the contact form is voluntary, however, failure to do so may prevent a representative of our company from contacting you.
The personal data provided in the contact form are processed solely for the purpose of enabling interested parties to obtain information concerning the services offered by us and in a form that allows the identification of a specific person is stored no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing in this case to establish contact and provide information in connection with the services provided by us.
We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that it is required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets that we are selling (or considering); and
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal data if, in our reasonable opinion, there is a substantial likelihood that such court or authority will order the disclosure of such personal data
With separate consent, the personal data provided may be used for a different purpose to the extent indicated in the consent.
You have the right to request access to the information you have provided as personal data, the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer the data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.