This information sets out the rules for the collection, processing and use of personal data obtained from you.
The personal data controller is:
ul. M. Konopnickiej 5/5
The data will be processed for the purpose of:
- execution and settlement of the agreement on the basis of the execution of the agreement Article 6(1)(b) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter referred to as GDPR),
- keeping payroll and accounting records on the basis of the legal obligation of Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR,
- ensuring the security and development of the controller’s IT systems on the basis of legally justified interests pursued by the controller and the legal obligation of Art. 6 (1)(f) and (c) GDPR,
- conducting correspondence in connection with the Controller’s activity on the basis of the performance of the contract and the legitimate interests pursued by the controller Art. 6 (1)(b) and (f) GDPR,
Our databases are properly protected against third party insights and external access. The recipients of your data are authorised INTRA S.A. employees/cooperators, who can access them in order to perform their duties (e.g. sales, marketing department employees, etc.).
Your personal data may be made available to the following recipients or categories of recipients at the request of INTRA S.A., on the basis of a data processing agreement:
- entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations,
- entities processing data for the controller in the provision of services: IT and programming outsourcing,
- bank, postal operators.
Your personal data will be stored by:
- contracts – 10 years from the termination of the contract,
- accounting records – 5 years from the beginning of the year following the financial year to which the data refers.
- or for the period necessary to complete the recovery of outstanding claims.
In the remaining scope, the data will be processed in accordance with applicable law or in accordance with the legitimate interest of the controller. In the event of consent to the processing, the data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to:
- request from the controller to access personal data,
- rectification of data (correction) in case the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) – if:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to data processing,
- the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the data is processed unlawfully,
- data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation; or processing restrictions.
request to limit the processing of personal data – if:
- the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data,
- data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead,
- the controller no longer needs the data for its purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller override the grounds for objection to data transfer.
You have the right to object to the further processing of your data.
If you consent to the processing of data, you have the right to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Your data may be stored on servers located outside INTRA S.A. as we use external systems, which confirms that this company meets European requirements in the field of secure data processing.
Providing personal data is obligatory under the provisions of law and in the remaining scope it is voluntary.